Challenge yourself. There's always a sunshine behind the darkness of night.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Unchanged.

Assalamu'alaikum,


'In life, we meet people. Some we never think about again. Some we wonder what happened to them. There are some that we wonder if they ever think about us. And then, there are some we wish we never had to think about again. But we do.'


Here I am again in this my lonely blog. Everyday is a blessing to me and Alhamdulillah for another day.

Talking about heart, I just don't know how to explain it. But, surely, I love my life even there will always the difficulties through my life.

Having the practical for 3 months, but, still I am the old one. Do not change too much. And another year is coming like the 'Awal Muharram' before. Today is 1st January 2012.

And I didn't feel anything for this. I have watched the videos on youtube on Ustaz Azhar Idrus and Zizan, and truly even the videos were not completed yet, but still, those are the best! MasyaAllah. I was so surprised to see that videos because there were so many people went there. I'm jealous, you know that?

Ustaz Azhar idola remaja, mendampingi para remaja untuk menyampaikan ilmu agama. Allah...


Yesterday is gone and took away its tale. 
Today we must live a fresh story again.


p/s : Media hari ini lebih banyak memaparkan kemeriahan sambutan tahun baru 2012 dan konsert-konsert, tapi langsung tidak memaparkan kemeriahan sambutan tahun baru 2012 di Dataran Shah Alam. Sampai bila anak muda kita hanya disogok dengan hiburan semata-mata sedangkan kebaikan di depan mata disorokkan. Oh, dunia. Apa yang nak dimalukan dengan agama kita?


No comments:

Post a Comment

segan segan segan