Assalamu'alaikum,
:)
"Wahai Muslimah, jangan pandang rendah pada Muslimah lain yang baru bermula ingin berjinak-jinak dengan tudung dan juga baru ingin beramah mesra dengan majlis ilmu dan kuliah di masjid. Dari sibuk duduk mengata mendapat dosa percuma, lebih baik kita berdoa untuknya."
Rajin pula saya update blog time cuti-cuti macam ni, biasanya suka skodeng yang orang punya, tak pun cari ilmu yang berguna. Alhamdulillah.
As long as I have my chances, I'll not let them go. Why? Because this is my chance, and my hope for a better life in the future.
My dear Muslimah, I'd love the way we cover an aurat. I'd love if we cover up our hair, not to show in front of Muslimin. Yes, I do love it, but sometimes, when I go out from my house, I don't do it. Because of what? Because, I think it is in area of my house, and I didn't feel afraid of Allah, but always kept thinking when will I change this?
"Verily, Allah does not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves" (Ar-Ra'd:13:11)
Allah...Astaghfirullah hal azim. Ampuni dosa-dosaku ya Allah. I was not perfect as you thought, but my heart keep telling this things. That I've to change myself. Everyday, I pray to Allah, so He could open my heart to be a good person.
And I found something on tumblr that really touched my heart.
I wear my Hijab for Allah,
Not for my father,
Not for my brother,
Not for any other,
Than Allah.
I cover myself for Allah,
No one makes me,
No one forsakes me,
No one rejects me,
No one subjects me,
But Allah.
My modesty is for Allah,
Commanded in Quran,
For Him and no one else,
Seeking His reward,
Moving closer towards Allah.
♥
p/s : Bagi manusia soal KECIL, tapi dalam pandangan Allah itu soal BESAR.
I
No comments:
Post a Comment
segan segan segan