Challenge yourself. There's always a sunshine behind the darkness of night.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Untitled

Assalamu'alaikum,

Everything looks nice. Everything was not bad at all. It has been a week. I just feel like it was a month has gone.

Fine, I thought that I could change it. But, still, I am still the old one.

First, don't call me.
Second, please don't mention my name.
Third, I wanna say that I really hate you.
Fourth, did I say your name?
Fifth, I don't want anything you give to me.
Sixth, why should I keep bothering you?
Seventh, I wonder, to whom I speak?
Eighth, I don't know.
Ninth, what I'm talking about?
Tenth, I think I am not a normal person anymore.

If you keep sighing, nothing would change you. If you keep your angry to others, nothing can make you happy. If you keep you're better than anyone, then, no wonder why people hate you. If you keep telling the lies, I wonder what will happen to you.

But, if you keep remembering to Allah, InsyaAllah, you will find your peace forever. No matter how many your problems you have.



2 comments:

segan segan segan