Challenge yourself. There's always a sunshine behind the darkness of night.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Did I?

Assalamu'alaikum,

Things are too bad when :

-> I waste my time.
-> I do not study.
-> Watching movies.
-> Day-dreaming.
-> Do nothing.

I never like all those stupid and whatsoever I want to call that things. I was born to be the way who I am. The way my parents taught me. Treated me since I was small. Trained me. Guided me. Educated me. I shall not to make my parents feel disappointed to me. And I do not want to feel guilty when something bad happens.

"Self-pity is our worst enemy, and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in this world"

"Please stop hating each other"

"Please stop spreading the rumours"

"Please stop online AINI ADAM since you have another two papers for final exam and OSCE"


6 comments:

segan segan segan